Loggia Call 07976 640 959
Loggia luxury Conservatory Builder Supplier Installer WALES
A loggia redefines the standard conservatory in every way
Quite simply a Loggia conservatory is no ordinary standard conservatory it is a home extension revelation. The Loggia extension is a unique building concept that exceeds expectations and totally redefines the conservatory.
The loggia conservatory is an impressive addition to any home as it’s built with all the style and solidity of an extension, making it an excellent investment at an affordable cost while adding value to your home. Not only do Loggia conservatories look great they are built to stand the test of time for any house and home in Wales from MPN.
Internally a Loggia conservatory is just like a standard home extension with solid plastered walls, energy efficient glazing, well crafted feature roof , electrics, and superb thermal performance meaning they can be used for almost any purpose and all year round
Loggia – A modern twist on a traditional orangery design
Our Loggia Premium delivers the look and feel of a traditional orangery with superior thermal performance and faster installation times.
The Loggia Premium can provide a living space sufficiently insulated to allow the removal of the internal doors, seemlessly extending the living space in your home. At around 40% cheaper than an orangery as well as being incredibly well insulated The MPN Loggia will add value and space to your home.
Our loggia conservatories are designed with our customers from start to finish. From the initial appointment onto the planning process and site survey to take final measurements and design right through to the final installation. We carry out all the building, electrical and plumbing work as well as installing the Loggia columns, windows, doors and roof.
Conservatories, Orangeries, House Extensions, Roofs
See stunning real-life examples
Looking for inspiration? Below is just a taste of what you can expect from your new Loggia conservatory
On all MPN conservatories you can expect the following as standard:
- Free quotes and surveys inc CAD drawings and planning if required
- All building works including base works and plastering
- All electrical works inc 4 double sockets and a light
- All plumbing works including moving outside taps and installing a radiator
- All tiling works inc quality Taurus plastic skirting boards
- Fensa Certification
Benefits of a livin room conservatory:
- Better thermal efficiency when compared to a standard conservatory
- Creates a whole new dynamic to the space – a ‘real living room’ feel
- Down lighters and speakers can be built into the perimeter roof
- Enjoy increased light, whist still retaining the solidity of brick piers.
Your own bespoke build Loggia Conservatory
- Choice of solar glass roof and frame glazing including sliding sash windows
- Bi-folding, French or patio doors; the choice is yours
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements
Table of Contents - Logia Conservatory Conservatories Wales
People also ask What is a Loggia conservatory?
The Loggia conservatory is a modern building system that provides the best way to build the best rooms. It builds stunning extensions, replaces the traditional conservatory and makes orangeries affordable.
Is a conservatory cheaper than an extension?
A conservatory is usually cheaper than a single-storey extension of exactly the same size – Whereas a conservatory is usually priced depending on the size and style you require, extension costs are normally priced per square metre.
What is a Victorian conservatory?
A Victorian Conservatory is one of the period types of conservatory, so named after the reigning monarch at the time they first appeared and can be found in both urban and rural homes. Sometimes referred to as Victorian sun-rooms, they offer ornate high roofs and a faceted or rounded appearance.
What is an orangery building?
An orangery or orangerie was a room or a dedicated building on the grounds of fashionable residences from the 17th to the 19th centuries where orange and other fruit trees were protected during the winter, as a very large form of greenhouse or conservatory.